Meeting Notes Archive
- Jan: Water Workshop with Jeanne Bailey, a representative from Fairfax Water
- March: Rachel O'Leary, "Invertebrates in the Home Aquarium"
- April: John Mangan, "The Fishes of Mexico"
- May: John Bianchi, "The Elements of the Koi Pond"
- July: Bowl Show
- Aug: Tony Orso, "Asian Fish"
- Sept: John Patterson, "Apistogrammas"
- Oct: Bill Gill, "Guppies"
- Nov: Mark Denaro, "Planted Tanks"
- Feb: Frank Cowherd, "Raising Live Foods for Healthy Fry and for Getting Your Fish into Breeding Condition."
- March: Rick Quinteros, "Breeding the Amazonia Collection"
- April: Paul Loiselle, "Fishes of Madagascar"
- May: Jim Karanikas, "Rainbowfish in the Home Aquarium"
- June: Frank Cowherd, "Show Your Fish at Their Best" and Bob Dozier, "Breeding Bettas"
- Aug: Marc Weiss, "Black Water Tails and Tales"
- Sept: Bob Bock, "Tropical Fish Collecting in Florida."
- Oct: Chuck Hawks, "Angelfish"
- Nov: Robert Dozier, "Wild Bettas"
- Jan: David Snell, "A Different Look at Collecting in Peru"
- May: Do-It-Yourself; Building a 265 gallon aquarium, Overdriving a shop light
- June: Alan Fletcher, "The Golden Decade of the Aquarium Hobby" (1950s)
- July: David Boruchowitz, Editor in Chief, TFH Magazine
- Aug: Dr. Ray Engeszer, "using zebrafish as a model for studying social interactions, focusing on roles for the pigment pattern in mediating shoaling behavior and mating success"
- Sept: PVAS Peru Trip Report
- Oct: Dr. Ray Engeszer, "Collecting in Lake Malawi"
- Nov: Mike Hellweg, "Cyprinids in the Aquarium"