Please follow the steps below to report your spawn:
1. Spawn your fish.
2. Start your Spawning Report Form. Also, list any factors or special circumstances the BAP should consider for new species or varieties, for lowering the number of fry required, or for changing point values.
3. Report your spawn within 10 days of free swimming. Do this even if you don’t see 10 fry – they can surprise you.
4. Grow out your fry for 30 days.
5. Either bring the required number of fry to the next meeting or arrange to have them verified in person.
6. Submit your completed Spawning Report Form and any proposals for changes or special considerations to the BAP Chairman.
7. Get a reply from the BAP Chairman within 30 days of submission that your points have been awarded.