Well hello my fellow fish keepers I thought this might be a fun way to get to know all the new and seasoned members of the club. I will list some get to know you questions please copy and past them to your post and fill them out. Please add your own questions with your answers if there is anything else you would like to know about your fellow members.
1. First name: Jacob
2. How many years in the hobby: 12 years on and off
3. What got you started: I started with saltwater because of the corals and bright colored fish but when I had my son had to give it up but started back with fresh water about 6 months ago.
4. How many tanks do you have: I have 1 tank running right now but I have a few empty ones just waiting to be setup someday.
5. What is your favorite aquatic pet you have now: My favorite has to be my cherry shrimp I find them so fun to watch.
6. What aquatic pet would you like to have: My next tank will be setup for panda corydoras and some dumbo dragon guppies.
7. Planted tank vs artificial decor: I am all for planted tanks my favorite has to be my metallic red crypt and my anubious nana.
8. What brought you to the club: I found this club online and have found everyone to be super friendly and helpful and it is great to spend time with other people who enjoy fish as much as I do.
9. One piece of advice to give to someone just starting out: I would say do your research and take your time nothing good happens right away and never be afraid to ask questions.