Apr 28

DAPHNIA AND FISH FS delivered to May 4, 2019 PVAS meeting

9 comments

Edited: May 1

Daphnia and fish for sale and can be delivered to the PVAS meeting this Saturday May 4, 2019.

Please respond in a reply below with questions or what you want me to bring to the meeting. All fish and cultures are home grown, tank raised.

Daphnia is $5 a bag.

Rotifer culture is $5 for a pint of an existing culture in a fish bag.

Vinegar eel culture is $5 for a culture in a plastic box and includes a harvesting sponge.

Instructions are available with purchase of any of the above cultures if you provide an email

address by sending a note to me at aquaticlifefarm@gmail.com

Red cherry shrimp are $15 for a group of 20 +.

Lamprologus Gold Ocellatus (F2) (Lake Tanganyikan shell dwellers) young about 1 inch fish $20 each ( 10 available), pairs are $60 (two pairs available)

Chindongo demasoni are $5 each for fish that are about 2 inches Adults are available.

Corydoras aeneus (bronze corys) are $4 each for young fish.

Corydoras sp CW010, Gold Laser Cory are $10 each

Corydoras oiapoquensis are $8 each

Corydoras paleatus are $6 each

Corydoras panda are $6 each

Corydoras weitzmani are $8 each

Opaline (blue) gouramis are $4 each for young 2-3 inch fish.

Elassoma gilberti (gold coast pygmy sunfish) a native fish from western Florida $22 a pair

ANCISTRUS sp L144, Black-eyed Yellow Bristlenose Pleco $22 a pair

ANCISTRUS sp - albino bristlenose $3 each for 1 to 2 inch fish, $7 each for adults

ANCISTRUS sp - spotted/brown bristlenose catfish $7 each for adults

Danio rerio (longfin zebra danio) $5 each

Melanotaenia parva (Red-orange rainbow fish) $9 each for adults or 6 young for $40

SEWELLIA MARMORATA sp FIREWORKS (Hillstream loach) $8 each or 6 for $40

XIPHOPHORUS HELLERI - (black Moscow swords / black velvet swordtail) $5 each

XIPHOPHORUS HELLERI - (red velvet swordtail) $5 each

XIPHOPHORUS MACULATUS - (red-wag platy) $4 each

XIPHOPHORUS MACULATUS - (Electric Blue platy / Platinum blue platy) $5 each

Dumbo-eared firecracker guppies $15 a pair

Please respond in this thread (preferred) or email me at aquaticlifefarm@gmail.com

May 2

Dear Frank,

May I have 3 bags of Daphnia please

May 3Edited: May 3

Frank, per my email on April 24th, I'll purchase 6 Lamprologus Gold Ocellatus (F2). Thank you

May 3

If it’s not too late for me to put in my order, I’d like a vinegar eel culture, please

10AM on Saturday is my normal deadline. So I will bring you a vinegar eel culture. If you need instruction, I need your email which you can send to aquaticlifefarm@gmail.com

May 3

Hello Frank, 2 bags of daphnia please, thx david

OK, but which David are you?

1 bag daphnia

1 bag Red Cherry Shrimp

1 pair dumbo guppies

6 long fin danios

• Hi! I'm new to this group, but I have two goldfish that I rescued from an old roommate's house, where they were being kept in plant vases. I don't have the space to keep them in a tank appropriate for their size, so I'd like to find them a good home. I believe they're common goldfish - one is about 3 inches long (all orange), and the other is about 7 or 8 inches long (mostly white). I'm in the Silver Spring area and am happy to meet up to hand them off!
  • Posting this for a friend in Northwest DC. For sale: 135 gallon tank with (6' by 1.5' by two') custom wooden stand, overflow box, 20 gallons long tank that was about to be converted into a sump. Tank has some cracking along the top brace, as shown in one of the pictures, but the tank held water just fine. The tank has not had any water in it for several years, because the owner was away. Everything for $150. You must pick up, but the owner can help carry things out to your car or truck. If you're interested, send me a private message (Members Chat in the lower right corner) and I'll give you the owner's email address. Matt
  • Is anyone raising white worms? Pick up at the December Holiday Party would be ideal, but otherwise I can swing by someone's house.

Potomac Valley Aquarium Society

PO Box 664

Merrifield, VA 22116

©2019 by Potomac Valley Aquarium Society, Inc.

• Facebook
  • Twitter