Feb 25

DAPHNIA AND FISH FS delivered to PVAS March 2, 2019 mtg

14 comments

Edited: Mar 1

Daphnia and fish for sale and can be delivered to the PVAS meeting this Saturday March 2, 2019.

Please respond in a reply below with questions or what you want me to bring to the meeting.

All fish and cultures are home grown, tank raised.

Daphnia is $5 a bag.

Microworm culture in a plastic box is $5. A starter is free to PVAS members and consists of a tablespoon of an old microworm culture so you can start a new one. Ask for the starter if you want this.

Rotifer culture is $5 for a pint of an existing culture in a fish bag.

Vinegar eel culture is $5 for a culture in a plastic box and includes a harvesting sponge.

Instructions are available with purchase of any of the above cultures if you provide an email address by sending a note to me at aquaticlifefarm@gmail.com

Red cherry shrimp are $15 for a group of 20 or more.

All angels are adult fish.

Silver angelfish are $5 each (2 available)

Red koi angelfish are $10 each (15 available)

Lamprologus Gold Ocellatus (Lake Tanganyikan shell dwellers) young about 1 inch fish $20 each ( 10 available), pairs are $60 (two pairs available)

Chindongo demasoni are $5 each for fish that are about 2 inches Adults are available.

Yellow labs are available. Fish that are around 2 inches are $4 each. Adults are available.

Flame dwarf gouramis are $8 a pair. (sold out)

Flame dwarf gouramis

Corydoras aeneus (bronze corys) are $4 each for young fish. No adults available.

Corydoras oiapoquensis are $8 each for adults.

Corydoras paleatus are $5 each . (sold out)

Corydoras pygmaeus are $5 each for adults. (sold out)

Corydoras weitzmani are $8 each for adults.

Corydoras weitzmani

Opaline (blue) gouramis are $4 each for young 2-3 inch fish.

Elassoma gilberti (gold coast pygmy sunfish) a native fish from western Florida $22 a pair

ANCISTRUS sp L144, Black-eyed Yellow Bristlenose Pleco $22 a pair

ANCISTRUS sp - albino bristlenose catfish $3 each for 1 to 2 inch fish, $7 for adults ANCISTRUS sp - spotted/brown bristlenose catfish $7 for adults

Danio rerio (longfin zebra danio) $5 each or 7 for $25

Melanotaenia parva (Red-orange rainbow fish) $9 each for young or 6 for $40

PSEUDOMUGIL GERTRUDAE (spotted blue-eye rainbow fish) $15 a trio

Trigonostigma espei (lambchop rasbora) $5 each, or eight (7) for $25

CELESTICHTHYS MARGARITATUS ( galaxy rasbora or celestial pearl danio ) $6 each.

SEWELLIA MARMORATA sp FIREWORKS (Hillstream loach) $8 each or 6 for $40

XIPHOPHORUS HELLERI - (black Moscow swords / black velvet swordtail) $5 each

XIPHOPHORUS HELLERI - (red velvet swordtail) $5 each

XIPHOPHORUS MACULATUS - (red-wag platy) $4 each

XIPHOPHORUS MACULATUS - (Electric Blue platy / Platinum blue platy) $5 each

1 bag daphnia (will likely just come and pick it up)

No price on the M. rubrivatta:

Melanotaenia rubrivittata ("Wapoga Red Laser" rainbow fish) $ each.

(may buy some depending on price)

Feb 25

Sorry, I had meant to delete the listing for Melanotaenia rubrivittata ("Wapoga Red Laser" rainbow fish). I have a breeding group of them and got some fry so maybe in a month or two I will list them with a price.

Feb 27

Dear Frank,

May i get 3 bags of Daphnia Please!

Feb 27

Hi Frank,

I'll take 5 bags of Daphnia and a Microworm culture.

Thanks!

Hi Frank, can I get my usual daphnia and 2 pairs of flame swarf gouramis.

thanks

Susan

Feb 28Edited: Feb 28

Hi Frank,

4 x bags of daphnia

5 x Adult Koi Angels (as many FEMALES as possible please)

10 x Adult Corydoras pygmaeus (3 Females & 7 males please)

6 x Adult Corydoras weitzmani (2 Females & 4 males please)

6 x Adult Pepper Cory (2 Females & 4 males please)

Thanks

Ricardo

Frank please cancel my order for the daphnia... forgot i won't be able to make the meeting.....

sorry

david

Feb 28

Hi Frank,

I'd like:

12 x Celestichthys margaritatus

1 x pair of Elassoma gilberti

1 x bag o'daphnia

Thanks,

Sam

Feb 28Edited: Feb 28

Hi Frank,

Would I be able to have $5 worth of cherry shrimp? I need some shrimp for my nano 2 G bowl. I only need a few at this stage and don't need 20. Males and Females preferably.

Thanks

Skanda

Feb 28

OK. will bring you a bag with some red cherry shrimp of both sexes. Two males, two females and undoubtedly some extras. See you Saturday, Skanda.

May I get 4 bags of Daphnia and 1 pair of the Flame dwarf gouramis.

Thank you,

Kathleen

icd10

• Is anyone raising white worms? Pick up at the December Holiday Party would be ideal, but otherwise I can swing by someone's house.
  • I need to downsize some so I have a few items that I will give away. I have 3 x ten gallon 3 x 20 gallon 1 x 55 gallon 1 x 15 gallon - this is an acrylic tank that may have been used at a Petco Metal stand that will hols 2 ten gallon tanks Also I have the fish, snails and plants from a 125. Lots and lots of Java fern and subwassertang plus 30-40 Cherry barbs - mostly juveniles with a couple of tetras and 5 glow fish. These are free as well There are also assassin snails in the tank I am down the street from the CVS in Centreville - Lee Hgwy and Pickwick Rd Text 703-863-zero 13 two
  • I am over stocked at the moment and am looking to sell some of the more aggressive dudes. Two Male metriaclima sp. msobo magunga, one is getting the short end of the stick. I won these at a live fish auction at CCA in silver spring a few years ago as juvies. $25 ea or $40 both obo. others are freebee's to go along with above purchase or $5 a piece if separtate. Assorted mbuna from local fish store. Two electric blue, one orange, and one black and yellow. $15 for all if not getting the above. all prices obo.... not really sure there true worth but had to ask something. Very fun fish if you want and active tank... but need something to calm aggression like keeping in harem or hiding places. My community tank is not doing them justice. Thanks PM me pictures coming as soon as i upload them =]

Potomac Valley Aquarium Society

PO Box 664

Merrifield, VA 22116

©2019 by Potomac Valley Aquarium Society, Inc.

• Facebook
  • Twitter