The BOWL SHOW this year is only a few days after the 4th of July. It is on Saturday July the sixth.
Hope to see you there with one or more of your fish. There is no limit to the number of fish you can enter.
There is no need to pre-register your entrants. Just bring your fish and register them at the door. There is no entry fee for any fish at the July BOWL SHOW.
You must be a member to enter fish in the BOWL SHOW and to be eligible for prizes. But you can become a member easily on the same day as the BOWL SHOW.
1. ANGELFISH and DISCUS
2. DWARF CICHLIDS (rams, apistos, small Africans, [4 inches or under]
3. ALL OTHER CICHLIDS (over 4 inches when adult.)
4. CORY CATFISH (and cory-like catfish, for example Brochis and apistodoras)
5. SUCKERMOUTH FISH (ancistrus, plecos, etc.)
6. GUPPIES (When PVAS was a guppy club there would be 40 to 70 entries of just guppies.)
7. LIVEBEARERS (swords, platys … [guppies have their own class] )
8. PAIRS of LIVEBEARERS (GUPPIES, SWORDS, PLATYS, VARIATUS, ANY OTHERS)
9. SCHOOLING FISH (tetras, rasboras, danios, white clouds, rainbows …) You can show up to six (6) fish as a school.
10. ANABANTOIDS (bettas, gouramis, etc.)
11. GOLDFISH AND KOI AND OTHER POND FISH
12. KILLIFISH (killies must be shown in pairs, males and females are usually quite different)
13. ALL OTHER FISH (natives and oddball fish, all other catfish …)
14. ODDBALL INVERTEBRATES (shrimp, snails, leaches, worms, etc.)
Email me at email@example.com with questions.