I'll be bringing lots of dry goods to the April tailgate including:
* 48" Fluval Aquasky LED with remote.
* Filter media for a variety of canister and HOB filters
* Air pumps (single and dual outlet, various sizes).
* Airline accessories - gang valves, single valves, manifolds, etc.
* Finnex LEDs
* Diatom filter & media
Available plants include:
* Assorted crypt (greens and reds)
* Crypt ponterderfolia
* Crypt nurii
* Heteranthera zosterifolia
* Nymphaea sp.
* Needle leaf java fern
* Bucephalandra sp.
* Anubias sp.
* Java moss
I also have a selection of live fish that I can bring if anyone wants them. It would be helpful to know what folks are interested in so I can pack appropriately:
* Flying fox 4" - $5
* Albino Cory - from my father-in-law's tank, free to good home
* Snowball neocaridina
* Red cherry/red rili neocaridina
* F1 Pterophyllum scalare "Peruvian Altum" - $15 (silver dollar sized - some nipped fins due to brief co-habitation with Amazon puffers, but will grow back).
* Corydoras sterbai - $10 each or 3 for $25
* CW010 - $10 each or 3 for $25
* Lemon Bristlenose pleco (black-eyed yellow ancistrus) - spawning pair $10
* Albino ancistrus pairs - $8
* White cloud mountain minnows - $2