top of page

Fish Mongers

Public·81 members

ISO for PVAS October Auction

I was just looking at the mygroupauctions list and thought I would throw out some items I am looking to buy in the auction or if you want to sell to me directly:

--daphnia magna

--Red mangrove plants

--wingless fruit flies ( Drosophila melanogaster or hydei)

I also didn't see many killifish this auction. I've been looking for two pairs of epiplatys infrafasciatus for a bit of time. So any leads would be helpful.


You can contact me at krubio@hotmail.com or text me at (202) 255-5459. Thanks!


40 Views
lgfelic
4 days ago

I'm making some fresh fruit fly cultures (melanogaster) tomorrow. Culd bring you one on Saturday. Would you prefer golden or Turkish gliders?

Potomac Valley Aquarium Society

PO Box 664

Merrifield, VA 22116

©2025 by Potomac Valley Aquarium Society, Inc.

  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Terms and Conditions

Privacy Notice

bottom of page